Above is a “No Thrills” quick sample which I literally slapped together. It seems building a classroom website has become a popular way with teachers to integrate technology. Why not make the home school connection by using a Google Slide Presentation published to the web?
What are the benefits?
- Easy to use
- Embeds into an already established website
- Share as a public link & it is viewed by the world
- Automatically updates when you make a change
- Ability to move slides around
- Important announcements can be moved to the front
- Can be creative or just “Plain Jane” with the look of the presentation
- Can link out to Google Forms to collect information
- Example: Who can help with book fair
- Spreadsheets can be linked for signup sheets
- Example: Parent/Teacher Conference Day Sign up
- Easier to maintain than a website
- Can be a timesaver
I can easily go on and on with this list!
What ideas can you come up with? Please share in the comment area…