Here is a list of some reasons why I feel a Google Sheet Agenda is Practical for Students and Teachers to use.
- Sheets can be embed into a webpage (it automatically updates with every change)
- It can be published as a webpage (w/Auto Updates)
- Double click the date column and a calendar pops up. Then double click the date to see what happens (TIMESAVER for Some Students). Just might be a motivator for the young person who likes using gadgets.
- Positive reinforcement for maintaining schedules. Due to my K-12 Experience I noticed many students are challenged with using hardcopy agendas to maintain their schedules. This is an important organizational skill for the child’s future.
- Add a speech to text APP and the student may accomplish a task they avoided in the past.
- The agenda can be modified for the younger student.
- Graphics can be added to support the visual learner.