Teachers Google Slides offers a way to organize YouTube Videos and minimize the possibility of students viewing something inappropriate. It is very easy to embed a YouTube video into a slide deck. Below this Google Slide Deck sample is a list of reason why to use a slide deck as an organized way to share YouTube Videos.
- The slides can be reorganized easily from year to year by simply dragging the slide and placing it in a new position.
- You can use speaker notes to type reminders for sections of the movie you’d like to point out.
- Individual Slides can be shared with students who are absent. Each slide has its own unique web address.
- A Google Form can be linked to the slide as a student assessment tool.
- Eliminates distractions.
HOW TO INSERT A YOUTUBE INTO A GOOGLE SLIDE
- In the toolbar click insert
- Click on video
- Go to YouTube and copy video URL
- Follow directions in the window for paste YouTube URL here