Today during an Ed Tech Professional Development workshop I created a Flippity.net flashcard. You wouldn’t believe how simple this was to do using a Google Sheet Template supplied by the Flippity Website. This is what the flashcards looked like once published to the internet.
I like how Flippity.net provides several different tools once the vocabulary list is published to the internet.
This view provides a listing of the vocabulary words along with the definition
Print quiz option creates assessments from the vocabulary information entered into a Google Spreadsheet
HOW TO CREATE FLIPPITY FLASHCARDS
- Go to http://flippity.net
- Copy Template to your Google Drive
- Edit the Flippity Google Spreadsheet
- Publish Spreadsheet to the web ~ copy the link
- Paste the link into the second sheet of the spreadsheet
- A link for the Flippity Flashcards will be generated for sharing