The other day while supporting in the Google Drive Help Forum I noticed users asking how to set their Google Drive Language back to English. One user in particular said, “How can I change this back if I can’t read the language?” Thanks to screencasting animation it was easy to support the user. Having one’s Google Drive in a Foreign Language may be difficult for some users. On the other hand what about the Student Learning a Foreign Language? It might be an interesting challenge for the students to take.
Official Directions to Change Google Drive Language
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Click Settings .
- Select Settings.
- Choose one of Language
- Language: Change your preferred language for all Google products.
Google Drive settings carry over to Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides home screens automatically.
Visual Directions to Change Google Drive Language
- Go to drive.google.com
- Click the Settings Gear
- Followed by clicking the first selection in the list
- A new window will pop open
- Click the link in the third section
- In the next window click the edit pencil
- In search type english
- Select English scroll down to the bottom and click the word on the left