I’m a visual learner and like when images are used to compliment words. This lead me to discovering a way for adding images to Google Calendar event titles as well as within the events description. You will be amazed by this simple and easy to use method for adding images to the web browser version of Google Calendar. Using images in a calendar can be valuable to students who may struggle with reading. Teachers may use a visual calendar to support students with learning a daily schedule.
How to Insert an Image Into a
Google Calendar Event
- Open an emoticon website such as Twitter Symbols
- Copy an emoticon Image
- Paste the Image into a Google Calendar Event Title or Description
Some Ideas how for using images in a Google Calendar
- Visuals such as this can aide students on the spectrum with following their daily tasks.
- Google Calendar can be used to create a behavior support calendar.
- Have students add smiles or frowns throughout the day to log their reaction to daily activities.
- An elementary classroom may use a Google Calendar to Keep track of the weather.
- Share a project or Homework Calendar with images.