Teachers and students who use Google Keep to maintain notes and organized to-do list do not have to worry about losing this information. Recently I had a user ask this question in the Google Docs Forum. The user wanted a way to backup a group of Keep Notes easily on a regular basis. What I suggested was using the “Copy to Doc” tool as a work-around. This allows the user to select all the notes in one label or on the opening page.
Directions for Backing Up Keep Notes
- Open Google Keep
- Click and Drag until all Notes are Selected
- Click More
- Select Copy to Google Docs
- Click Open Doc
- This creates a Google Doc with all the list notes, Images, drawings and etc…
- There are a variety of applications for using the Copy to Google Docs setting
- This is not the only way to copy a Keep Note to a Doc
Well as you may guess this small little post just may lead into more future tiny tip posts!