Google APPS for Education (GAFE) offers several APPS which can be used to create interactive activities. One of the APPS I like is Google Drawing. It is easy to create and once you have a finished activity the pieces can be moved! This is a valuable Ed Tech tool for the teacher and student alike.
- Teacher creates interactive lesson plans
- Students interact with lesson plan
- Student creates an interactive activity
- Student works in pairs using the activity
This is the steps I use to create a Game using Google Drawing:
- Open Google Drawing in My Drive
- Give the drawing a name
- Select a page size
- Create the background
- Make the game pieces
- Click Link Sharing for On-Public on the Web and Check Can Edit
- Have fun playing the game!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME You will need a GOOGLE Account to Download.