Today I’m sharing how to create the Interactive Entry Ticket seen in a prior post. You will be amazed with how easy it is to create using Google Forms. Google Forms may be one of the most underused APPs sitting in your Google Drive. Most people relate the form with a method of providing surveys and polls. In actuality Google Forms is a very powerful tool for the educator. A Google form can assist you with collecting daily teaching evidence, RTI data, assessment data and it can save some time by automatically grading. All information collects into a spreadsheet. Imagine the time saved by scrolling down a spread sheet versus thumbing through piles of paper.
Google forms offer the user the ability to embed video, audio, clipart and link out to the web. This makes it easier to differentiate the work for all the different learning styles! I would say the power of a Google Form is a “Win Win” situation not only for the teacher but also the students!
This is how I created the Interactive Entry Ticket wait to you see what a breeze it is to create. Doesn’t take much time at all and offers a “Big Bang for the Bucks!”
- Go to Google Drive click on New, Scroll Down to More, Click Forms
- Click to give the Forms a Name
- Give the Forms a Description
- Type a question in the Untitled Question field
- Provide text clues
- Choose a question type
- Click done when finished
- Add Items option allows you to add extra text, checkboxes, video, images, and etc…
- Choose a theme and then Click Send
- Choose which method to use for sending the form then click done!
SAMPLE INTERACTIVE ENTRY TICKET
MORE TO COME SOON ABOUT USING GOOGLE FORMS FOR CREATING EDUCATION INTER-ACTIVES